A serious inflammatory condition is irritable bowel syndrome. Swelling occurs in the colon and other gastrointestinal organs. Painful tenderness results from this. even though the specific causes are still unknown. However, excessive intake of alcohol, hot and spicy foods, and bad lifestyle choices.
- Cramps in the abdomen
- An increase in flatulence
Inadequate treatment for this problem could result in serious, long-term issues. The following list contains several crucial natural treatments for irritable bowel syndrome.
Effective home remedies for Irritable Bowel Syndrome1. YOGURT
- Yogurt can be quite beneficial if you have diarrhea.
- It stops the dangerous germs from growing.
- The bacterium acidophilus is present in yogurt.
- This eliminates the harmful germs and relieves diarrhea.
Fennel seeds are a valuable home remedy for treating this inflammatory condition. They have the ability to heal wounds and have a calming effect on the body. They also reduce pain and stop the onset of various symptoms related to Ulcerative Colitis.
After soaking the fennel seeds in warm water for a whole night, drain the liquid. In order to feel better, sip the filtered water.
- Kutaj is an excellent plant for managing diarrhea.
- Another name for Kutaja is Vatsak, or Holarrhena antidysentrica.
- One teaspoon of Kutaj bark powder should be taken twice a day with a glass of plain water.
4. GREEN GRASS JUICE
In Ayurveda, this is known as Durva, and it can be made once a day to help heal conditions organically.