Certain diseases are invisible, yet the agony they cause is oppressive and becomes worse every day. Have you ever considered experiencing pain in addition to illness every day? Breathing difficulties that don't go away, persistent chest aches, limb burning, and fevers that often last the entire day are all present. Quite frankly, you have trouble eating. Having the sensation that your organs are slowly decaying as you are being choked. Sarcoidosis patients, however, deal with these and other issues on a daily basis.
The illness known as sarcoidosis can impact any organ or system in your body. Granulomas, which are minute clusters of inflammatory cells that assemble to resemble granules in this instance, are the condition's hallmark feature. When clumps become excessively numerous, they impair the efficiency of a specific organ or system.
WHAT CAUSES SARCOIDOSIS?
Sarcoidosis is a medical disorder resulting from an autoimmune process occurring within the body. The term "autoimmune process" refers to an elevated level of immunity that causes the immune system to attack or destroy the body's own healthy cells. This occurs when the poisons' identical appearance causes the immune system to mistake them for healthy cells.
According to Ayurveda, the illness is brought on by the body's build-up of ama dosha. The body's accumulation of ama causes micro-channels to get blocked. The overgrowth, in this case, referred to as a granuloma, is described by these clogged micro-channels. Given that the respiratory system is mostly involved in this scenario, prana vaha srotas dushti and prana vayu avrodh may be associated with sarcoidosis.
SOME USEFUL HOME REMEDIES FOR SARCOIDOSIS
- A FAST INFUSION OF TULSI AND GINGER:
Take two to three fresh tulsi leaves and sonth (dry ginger). After adding a quarter cup of water, boil it for three to four minutes. After boiling, serve and enjoy.
- INFUSE HOT WATER AND SAINDHAV NAMAK (PINK SALT):
Heat 100–200 cc of water. Put one tsp of pink salt in it. Allow it to cool down a little before gargling if there is a lot of mucus production.
- CINNAMON INFUSION:
Take two cups of water and mix in three to four inches of coarsely ground cinnamon powder. After bringing it to a boil, pour. Take a sip and let cool down. It aids in traffic congestion relief.
- HERB COMBINATION:
For dyspnea, prepare a decoction of gud, sesame, black pepper, and Saidhav lavan. Measure out two to three black peppercorns, 1/4 tsp sesame seeds, 1/2 tsp saindhav lavan, and 50gms gud. Consume it twice daily.
CHANGES IN DAILY DIET
- Quit consuming dairy products because they clog arteries.
- Regularly drink warm water since it helps to reduce excessive mucus formation.
- Steer clear of meat and meat products because they contribute to the buildup of ama.
- Avoiding citrus fruits: Citrus fruits exacerbate symptoms.
- Eat a variety of vegetable soups; they have a calming effect.
- Eat easily digested food to lessen the likelihood of symptom worsening.
- Don't drink alcohol—it can aggravate someone suddenly.
CHANGES IN LIFESTYLE
- Try to get to bed early—it's crucial
- Keep out of the chilly air – It exacerbates symptoms like coughing and sore throats.
- Stay warm throughout the winter; it's necessary
- Take care of your digestion - Make sure your diet isn't out of the ordinary.
- Exercise on a regular basis: People with sarcoidosis need to do pranayam breathing techniques called anulom vilom and bhambhri. This facilitates improved breathing and increases the capacity for inhalation and exhalation.