A person with shiny teeth appears appealing and beautiful. People tend not to smile in public because they are self-conscious about their yellow teeth. They lose confidence as a result of their acute self-consciousness.
WHAT CAUSES TEETH DISCOLORATION?
Genetics; poor hygiene; aging; excessive coffee and tea drinking; excessive nicotine and cigarette use; infection; environmental factors; improper body metabolism; high dosages of medications and antibiotics
The yellow hue of their teeth can be eliminated with specific procedures. These procedures are costly and may require some time to complete. Shiny teeth can be enjoyed with the help of some home remedies.
Useful home remedies to get Shiny Teeth:
1. BAKING SODA
- Use toothpaste diluted with a small amount of baking soda to brush your teeth.
- This gives teeth a bright, white appearance by significantly removing plaque and yellowing.
2. ORANGE PEEL
- Use orange peel to brush your teeth on a regular basis.
- It has calcium and vitamin C, which fight off the organisms, and it eliminates the yellow tint that accumulates on the teeth.
- Salt helps to restore the mineral content of teeth, keeping them bright and white.
- It serves as a basic cleaning agent for teeth.
- Additionally, use salt sparingly as it might erode gum and tooth enamel.
- Lemons have a whitening effect that helps to lessen tooth discoloration.
- It is advised to use lemon peel to scrub teeth and lemon juice for gargling.
- They support oral hygiene by assisting in the restoration of tooth whitening.
- Always brush twice;
- Consume a balanced diet