The numerous health-related issues have led to a hectic schedule. An instance of this is underweight. Individuals who are underweight frequently feel self-conscious about how they look and desire to put on significant weight in order to improve it.
CAUSES OF UNDERWEIGHT
- Anorexia nervosa;
- Bulimia nervosa;
- Depressive episodes.
Some useful home remedies for Underweight
1. MILK WITH ALMONDS AND DATES
- Boiled almonds and dates (seed removed) are combined with milk.
- This warm milk is then drank.
- This greatly contributes to the individuals' increased weight.
- Another great natural weight gain treatment at home is figs.
- Drink three dried figs soaked in water twice a day.
3. POMEGRANATE SEED POWDER, INDIAN GINSENG ROOT POWDER, AND WHITE MUESLI POWDER
- The three substances listed above in equal amounts, along with a glass of milk or water, work incredibly well as a supplement to help you gain weight and tone your muscles.
- For best effects, take this twice a day for approximately a month.
4. BANANA MILK SHAKE
This is an excellent at-home treatment for underweight patients. Gaining a few kilograms more quickly and easily is beneficial.
- To prepare a banana milkshake, add small pieces of banana to a glass of milk in a mixer.
- Adjust the amount of sugar to your taste and needs.
- Sip it each day.
5. HONEY-INFUSED HOT MILK
This is an additional method of weight gain. A teaspoon of honey combined with hot milk every day works wonderfully.
It is advised that underweight individuals eat small meals often and that they ingest food items based on the number of calories they can provide the body. Exercise on a regular basis is crucial for maintaining good health and fitness in addition to food.