- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Removes excess vata from the system.
- Assists natural internal cleansing.
- Supports healthy elimination and maintains regularity.
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues.
Laxative, digestive, colonic, tissue and vascular cleaning, anti-inflammatory, brain and eye tonic Haritaki is one of the top herbs for balancing the vata and kapha doshas and is one of the three components of the Ayurvedic super formula Triphala. It gently eliminates built-up natural toxins in the gastrointestinal tract while assisting the body's natural cleansing process.
It stimulates and nourishes the tissues and supports the healthy operation of the colon, lungs, liver, and spleen as a rejuvenation. All vata-related imbalances are traditionally treated with Haritaki. It promotes healthy body mass, maintains regular bowel movements, and facilitates thorough and easy digestion. Ayurvedic medication Haritaki is highly regarded since it is thought to enhance the body's capacity to avoid and fight illnesses as well as keep the gut under check.
Haritaki (Terminali chebula)
Use twice a day 1 tablet.
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Removes excess vata from the system
- Assists natural internal cleansing
- Supports healthy elimination and maintains regularity
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the tissues
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.