The prostate is the gland that secretes the fluid that carries sperm during ejaculation. An enlarged prostate usually does not pose a major hazard to a man's health. Some men have mild symptoms that don't require medical attention. Others could suffer from incredibly annoying symptoms that drastically reduce their quality of life. Prostate enlargement is one common problem associated with aging. About 60% of males who are 50 to 60 years old or older have enlarged prostates.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) and acute urinary retention (AUR) are two possible side effects of prostate enlargement, albeit both are extremely rare.
SYMPTOMS OF ENLARGED PROSTATE
- The flow of pee turns to trickle near the tip of passing pee, and it takes longer to empty your bladder.
- The constant, pressing desire to urinate.
- Prolonged periods of time between urinating episodes, etc.
Some useful home remedies to treat Enlarged Prostate:
- Prostate enlargement sufferers might benefit from a plethora of health benefits associated with pumpkin seeds. It is abundant in unsaturated fatty acids, which are necessary for the prostate gland to operate correctly.
- Each day, mix a spoonful of powdered pumpkin seeds with a glass of diluted milk.
- Grinding this seed into wheat flour and eating it as chapattis is a great method to use it frequently.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the ayurvedic herb Triphala powder and add it to 250 milliliters of boiling water. After 20 minutes of boiling, strain the liquid, and serve warm.
- In a glass of water, combine one tsp amla powder, one tsp honey, and a pinch of turmeric powder. Mix thoroughly and sip.
Prostate problem sufferers can also benefit greatly from vegetable juices. Two foods that are well known for having a powerfully therapeutic impact on the prostate gland are carrots and spinach.
In addition to that,
- Steer clear of extended sitting.
- Individuals with obesity should aim to reduce excess fat.
- Steer clear of fried, spicy, and junk food.
- Reduce your consumption of coffee, alcohol, and other drugs that aggravate your urinary tract.
- Engaging in physical activity needs to be a daily habit.