- Excellent nervine tonic.
- Useful in calming the restless mind.
- Reduce Depression; stress; anxiety; low energy and mental exhaustion.
- Reduces nervousness, fears, negative thoughts, and memory loss.
Helpful for psychic issues and poor energy and mental weariness. Ayumantra is a specific nervine tonic that promotes emotional clarity while improving the nervous system and brain function. Celastrus seeds are used to treat arthritis, joint discomfort, dyspnea brought on by anxiety, and physical weakness.
This blend of medicinal plants, known as Medhya or brain tonics, is taken from the Charaka Samhita and balances the three Doshas of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The Vata dosha becomes vitiated, which disrupts mental sense and causes worry, tension, fear, grief, and apprehension. The Pitta Dosha can result in mental states of rage, reactivity, aggressiveness, hasty judgment, and madness when it becomes overly inflamed. Similar to Pitta, an imbalance in Kapha results in dullness, subpar judgment, lethargy, and indiscrimination.
Malkagani has a bitter and pungent flavor, is light, sharp, and hot in nature, and acts specifically on the brain. It is thought to be hot in potency, wise, aids digestion, and acts as a memory enhancer while balancing Vata and Kapha.
Vacha, which means "voice enhancer" in Sanskrit, is very helpful for voice improvement. Vacha has a pungent, bitter flavor, and light, sharp, and mobile qualities according to Ayurvedic medicine. Vipaka with a pungent flavor, high heat, and a focus on brain diseases. One of the best herbs for regenerating the neurological system, it helps calm an anxious mind and eases sanity and other psychological instability. Vacha also enhances how well the urinary and digestive systems work. Its pungent and heated qualities have a calming impact on the Kapha and Vata doshas, respectively.
Calamus Acorus, for conditions such as epilepsy, convulsions, hysteria, depression, shock, memory loss, deafness, hysteria, neuralgia, numbness, eczema, general debility, etc., roots and rhizomes have been utilized as supportive therapies. Vacha, epilepsy, dementia, mental deterioration, nervous exhaustion, hemiplegia, etc.
The nerve system is nourished and strengthened when Saraswata churna is used therapeutically. Vacha is a stimulant and brain tonic. A standardized extract of Bacopa monniera has been proven to have adaptogenic properties. This is because it contains bacosides A and B, two substances that increase the propagation of impulses between nerve cells in your brain. These isolated compounds were discovered to have neurobiological effects that elevated protein kinase activity and new protein synthesis, particularly in cells in areas of the brain related to long-term memory.
The main brain chemical that encourages relaxation, serotonin, is likewise increased by brahmi. Why the herb is effective in treating ADHD may be due to its capacity to increase brain function while lowering anxiety. Brahmi also calms agitation and promotes tranquility and tranquillity.
Celastrus is also used to improve memory recall and retention, reduce mental exhaustion, and prevent memory loss.
- Celasrtus paniculata (Malkagani Beej),
- Bacopa monneiri (Brahmi),
- Achorus calamus (Vacha),
- St. John's Wort,
- Convolvulus alsinoides (Shankhpuspi),
- Trikatu churna,
- Saraswat churna.
1 tablet twice a day.
Directions for use in special cases:
- Psychosis: 1 tablet twice a day for 1 year;
- Insomnia: 1 tablet twice a day for 3 months;
- Anxiety neurosis: 1 tablet twice a day for 4 - 6 months;
- Anorexia nervosa: 1 tablet twice a day + Chitrakadi;
- Fear psychosis: 1 tablet twice a day for 4 months.
- Mental exhaustion (low energy): 1 tablet twice a day for 4-6 months with Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Disturbed mental functioning: 1 tablet twice a day with Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri).
- Improves the nervous system function
- Fights loss of memory and poor mental activities
- Used in mania
- Low energy
- Mental exhaustion
- Psychosomatic problems
- Anorexia nervosa
- Disturbed mental functioning and Psychosis.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Useful in calming the restless mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.