Katira has several benefits and is essential for our body. There is a tasty and healthy beverage option for this called Lemon Juice with Gond Katira.
WHAT IS GOND KATIRA?
A type of shrub known as gond katira or tragacanth gum is primarily found in Iran, Iraq, and Western Asia. The roots and stems are the natural sources of the gum. After that, the gum is gathered and dried. Gond Katira is great during summer.
Ingredients to prepare Lemon Juice with Gond Katira:
- One big Lemon’s Juice.
- 2 tablespoon Fluffed Gond Katira
- 1 cup Chilled Water
- 4 tablespoon Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon Black Salt
Method to prepare Lemon Juice with Gond Katira:
- For making fluffy gond katira, soak two pieces of this in the water overnight. In the morning, it becomes fluffy.
- Making a sugar mixture in 3 to 4 tablespoons of water is the first step because it is challenging to dissolve sugar in cold, chilly water.
- Take a glass of ice-cold water, add the sugar mixture, and stir thoroughly.
- Add gond katira after that, followed by lemon.
- Blend in the cumin seeds, black pepper, and black salts after adding them to the mixture.
- When adding seasoning, taste it first.
- It's time to sip the juice.
BENEFITS OF LEMON JUICE WITH GOND KATIRA
- Gond Katira has cooling properties and it prevents heat strokes.
- Gond katira and lemon both aid in lessening urinary irritation. Lemon reduces acidity and uric acid buildup in the joints, while gond katira aids in relaxing the muscles of the urinary tract.
- By immediately releasing toxins from the digestive tract, this beverage helps to enhance digestion and lessen constipation.
- This beverage promotes lovely skin. Similar to how gond katira has anti-aging effects that lessen wrinkles, fine lines, and blemishes, lemons also contain antioxidants. It also promotes skin brightness by cleansing the blood of pollutants.
- The body's immunity is strengthened by this beverage.
- This beverage is a great source of potassium, which benefits the heart and brain. It is known in Ayurveda for cardiac care.
- This is effective in treating oral ulcers.
- The body's pH is preserved by this beverage.
- This helps men and expectant mothers by giving them strength.
Never combine too much lemon juice with gond katira. As too much can lead to tooth erosion, diarrhea, gas, heartburn, and constipation.
Drink a single cup of this hydrating juice in the morning to stay hydrated, cool, and attractive.