The inner lining of the stomach deteriorates and causes arthritis. Its symptoms include abdominal cramps, indigestion, bloating, bleeding, black stools, inflammation, and even loss of appetite. Among the most important symptoms of this metabolic disease are feelings of fullness, nausea, vomiting, and burning in the stomach. There are a lot of do-it-yourself options available to solve this problem.
Some useful home remedies to treat Gastritis
- CORIANDER, CUMIN, AND FENNEL
- Measure out 1/4th teaspoon of coriander, cumin, and fennel seeds each. (Dhaniya, Jeera, And Saunf)
- Boil everything together to make a decoction; around 400 ml
- Boil till 50–60 ml is left.
- Drink after filtering twice a day.
The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of ginger gas. It is excellent in treating pain, indigestion, vomiting, nausea, and gastritis symptoms.
- Finely dice new ginger root and add it to a cup of boiling water.
- For ten minutes, keep it covered.
- Strain the solution.
- Sweeten the mixture with honey. Have it 2-3 times a day.
However, caution must be used when utilizing this home treatment by those who have medical difficulties related to high blood pressure or blood thinning.
- YOGURT AND ASFOETIDA (HING)
Yogurt is an effective way to combat gastritis in addition to a regular diet. Yogurt's probiotics strengthen people's immune systems and shield the stomach from deteriorating.
To reduce discomfort and other gastritis-related problems, drink around three cups of yogurt every day. For improved outcomes, one can also add a pinch of hing.
Yogurt, honey, and banana can also be combined to make a smoothie. If you take it three times a day, you should see faster healing.
An excellent natural treatment for gastritis is tulsi. This herb's anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties offer great relief from gastritis discomfort.
- Gather some leaves of tulsi.
- Give them a few minutes to steep in hot water.
- Strain the solution and let it cool.
- Add some honey to the tea made from tulsi.
- Sip the remedy.
To relieve the ache, you can also just chew five tulsi leaves every day. Continue doing this for a few weeks or so.
Licorice is a highly effective herb for the treatment of gastritis because of its calming and anti-inflammatory qualities. It aids in relieving some of the uncomfortable symptoms caused by this distressing metabolic illness.
- Take one tsp of powdered licorice.
- Pour it into a cup of hot water.
- Steep the mixture for about ten minutes.
- Strain the solution and drink the tea at least two times a day.