Pain, inflammation, soreness, and rigid joints are the hallmarks of gout, a complicated form of arthritis. It affects a number of bodily areas, including the ankle, knee, and wrist joints. This condition is brought on by the body accumulating a significant amount of uric acid.
CAUSES OF GOUT
Overindulgence in alcohol and proteins, as well as a lack of physical activity, are additional potential causes of gout. The other two major elements that contribute to the development of gout are excessive levels of stress and heredity.
Renal stones, diabetes, hypertension, and other issues are linked to this disorder's consequences.
Some effective home remedies for gout
The major home remedies that provides relief from pain, and inflammatory disorders are the following:
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar contains a number of health benefits, including anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, anti-microbial, and anti-biotic qualities.
- This relieves the inflammatory condition and sudden pain.
- Incorporate a small quantity of honey into the apple cider vinegar to optimize the body's reaction to this circumstance.
- Fill a glass of water with one tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Regularly consume the mixture three times.
Ginger possesses antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, and anti-microbial qualities. It is an excellent Ayurvedic herb that may be used to cure a variety of issues with ease.
This herb also greatly aids in the reduction of pain and inflammation.
Lemons are another useful home cure for gout. They give the body an alkaline environment, which balances the excess uric acid in the blood. Lemons also include vitamin C, which greatly fortifies the body's tissues.
- Just squeeze some lemon juice into a glass of water and drink it three times a day.
- For even greater effects, you can also add a quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder.
These home remedies are very beneficial for treating gout!!