Numerous bacteria that live inside females' vagina contribute to yeast infection. It is frequently distinguished by pain during urine or sexual activity, itching, a burning sensation, and a white, odorless discharge from the vagina. The symptoms are more likely to appear the week before the period. Pregnancy is a time when yeast infections are especially prevalent.
TYPES OF YEAST INFECTIONS:
- Easily Occasionally treatable yeast infections
- recurrent yeast infections
Some useful home remedies to treat Yeast Infection
- Remain free and dry. In general, yeast prefers an oxygen-poor environment that is moist. Always wear loose, breathable cotton underpants to inhibit their growth.
- Place 1-2 teaspoons of yogurt in the vagina to reestablish the proper ratio of bacteria to acid. Yogurt is another option for getting well.
- Cranberry juice that hasn't been sweetened does wonders to keep yeast at bay. The acidification prepares the vaginal secretions to fight off the virus.
- Consume fresh garlic on a daily basis, either minced or raw. This also prevents yeast infections.
- Make a herbal tea with rosemary. Put a little bit on the surface. This helps to lessen burning and itchy symptoms.
- A teaspoon of dried thyme should be added to a cup of boiling water. Make some thyme tea. Consume 1 to 4 cups every day. The yeast infection can be effectively treated.
- Wear loose clothes, and always wipe from front to back to stop the spread of bacteria from the anal area.
- Avoid skinny jeans.
- Replace sanitary napkins every six hours. Reduce your intake of sweets and caffeine.
These are some efficient methods for preventing and treating yeast infections. You can also perform a pH test at home to determine whether you have a yeast infection or not.
To live a healthy and active life, use the aforementioned home remedies and follow the provided advice.