Ascites is a physiological disease that is characterized by fluid build-up throughout the body, particularly in the abdominal cavity. When the liver isn't working properly, this happens. A primary cause of ascites is liver cirrhosis. It must be addressed as soon as possible. If not, it could result in serious conditions like organ failure, colon cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, etc. Based on the build-up of fluid in the abdominal cavity, this problem is divided into two main categories.
The key natural treatments for ascites are listed below. These are very useful and effective. Reduce your salt intake.
Some useful home remedies for Ascites
- This herb is the greatest one for retaining water.
- Purchase its dried leaf powder from a herbal store.
- Take 500 mg twice daily with water.
- Alternatively, you can juice fresh leaves and take 5 to 10 ml twice a day.
- Fenugreek is an excellent treatment for ascites.
- Let fenugreek seeds soak all night long.
- Filter the mixture. On an empty stomach, consume the solution in the morning.
- It makes it easier to fight off the illness.
- Fenugreek's diverse anti-microbial qualities are primarily responsible for this.
- The therapeutic benefits of garlic and onions include their anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-biotic, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal characteristics.
- Consuming raw garlic and onions significantly reduces the risk of developing ascites.
- Or, create a paste using fresh onion and garlic cloves and consume 1 teaspoon of it everyday. You can combine this with water and eat it however you choose.
- Consume bitter-gourd to recover from the ascites condition.
- The bitterness of bitter-gourds aids in the relief of ascites-related pain.
- Make bitter-gourd juice.
- Drink the juice three times per day.
- This is very efficient and offers an excellent treatment for ascites.